Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Eve Magoulas

Kristos Anesti!

Hello Everyone...I hope this finds you excited about our upcomingadventure in July. I've never been on a mission tripalthough I feel my daily work is truly in the missionfield [I'm a residency coordinator-work withphysicians in a training program]. Costa and I are looking forward to meeting the team. We live in Daytona so we're very close to the missioncenter in St. Augustine. I've tried learning Spanishto help while at the Hogar but seem to have failedmiserably...anyway, I know that smiles know nolanguage boundaries so I'll be smiling a lot. Thesenior Sunday school class at the local Antiochianchurch, Holy Cross, held a pancake breakfast to helptoward our trip. That was really special. Some ofkids will help me with a yard sale next weekend too. Since Costa is a chef, he's planned to teach a halfday seminar at a small local historical site (TheRockefeller Museum called the Casements), so you cansee we've tried to be creative in our fund raisingefforts. I pray you all are successful to that end aswell. Praying for our team and those we'll serve, Eve Ann

No comments: